Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Back!!

After months of absence, I'm making a comeback to this blog and also to my hobby. I've been neglecting the tanks for a while and was busy with the house renovation and the house move until recently. Unfortunately (or fortunately), quite a few of my livestock (mostly shrimps and some fishes) did not survive the move and perhaps even the difference in the tap water. This actually gave me an excuse to start over so I re-scaped my 1.5ft tank and sold off the cube tank.
Suddenly, the spur of excitement for Sulawesi shrimps started resurfacing and so I'm in the process of setting up ... yes ... I'm trying again despite saying that I won't. This is going to be my LAST ... LAST ... LAST ... attempt on Sulawesi shrimps so wish me luck. Lots of learning to apply from the past mistakes and hopefully, it will be good this time ... only time will tell ...

No comments:

Post a Comment