Monday, May 4, 2009

Great Losses & Endler Comeback

Missed me? I was kind of busy for the past few weeks with some personal stuff ... even neglected the fishes as we had to be away from the house for several days ... and the result ... dead fishes. Yes, it was another big loss with 2 endlers, 2 blood red mollies and 2 white mollies (yes, the ones that we just bought almost a month ago) biting the dust. Strangely enough, the tetras looks to be doing fine (I guess they were the ones that "ate" most of the other "dead" comrades to survive as I could only find some of the bones of the dead fishes when we got back).

Anyway, mind the title of this blog on a "comeback" from the ever famous endlers?? Well, I finally got hold of some female endlers (peacock and tiger) ... but they came at a pretty high price since they are quite hard to come by. I think all the websites were not lying when they mentioned that the female endlers look "plain". Check out the picture of the female tiger endler. Well, time to hope for many endler babies ... enough to repopulate the aquarium soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment